It’s profitable to work as a social escort since it is a lucrative industry in which one can earn throughout the year. However, every coin has two sides. Working as a social escort does not come without its negative implications some of which are mentioned below:
- A social escort may be charged with a crime and can be arrested by the authorities as most of the times, these services mean more than assistance and companionship. See prostitution in Singapore.
- A social escort may feel at time cut off from the society since she can not disclose her job profile fearing the disapproval of her family and friends. Such a lady has to lead an isolated and double life.
- A social escort can feel socially stigmatized and get snubbed and discriminated as there are still some regions that do not see the sex industry kindly.
- A social escort remains deprived of all benefits that an employee in other jobs can get such as vacation leaves, paid leaves or sick leaves. There are no rest days or paid leaves for an escort.
- A social escort is more prone to risky transactions if she is working under illegal business transactions instead of working under legal escorting agencies or services.
However, if a social escort takes a few particular precautionary measures, she can stay on a safer side:
- In order that your real name and address is not uncovered by the callers using identity theft technology, use a prepaid mobile phone so that there are no records of billing.
- Get your PO Box placed either on your state ID or Driver’s license so that stalkers or nosey clients are not able to know your home address.
- If you are going to a hotel to attend a new client, reach there half an hour early since cops can watch and warn the guy waiting in the room that somebody is on her way in.
- Last but not the least, it is always a far better option to work with a legally registered escorting agency to which though you have to pay a small sum for each booking but your clients are not forwarded to you until they are put through extensive screening.